Kiah Dixon, Priscilla James, Susan Baba, Dianne Washington & Shay Mendenhall
Topics of Discussion:
- African American women discuss about ;
- Their definition of inner and outer beauty
- Preferences on makeup, hair, clothing, accessories, etc
- Women who influenced their concept of beauty
- Healthy living & Taking care of themselves
- Cat walk in professional, formal & fun outfits
1. The overall U.S. population totaled 296.4 million in 2005; 33 percent of that number, or 98 million, were minorities.
2. African Americans represent the second largest minority group in US.
3. Seeking better ways to service the market segments represented by minority households should be a strategic priority for 21st century American business leaders.
Concept Creator & Director: Padma Chebrolu
Camera & Editing: Dennis Honcharuk
Beauty of African American Women - Celebrating the African Beauty
Made Possible with the generous grant from Procter & Gamble's North America Ethnic Marketing
World Cultures Media • A Non-Profit Organization • All Rights Reserved
9462 Hopewell Rd, Cincinnati OH 45249 USA